Friday, February 18, 2011

I could've sworn...

For a minute there I was in an alternate universe where everything was peachy and random cis celebrities were acknowledging I existed and life was good. Then I listened to the song again, and I could've sworn that when I listened to it the first time trans people had their own stanza, but there they are tacked on the end of Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual, and she doesn't say anything at all about asexual or pansexual folk.

Then I learn about everything else Lady Gaga has done.

Fuck you, Universe. FUCK YOU. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS. And fuck you, Lady Gaga, for doing this shit and then making yourself out to be an ally to the point where I was fooled. You made me feel loved, you made me feel wanted, and then this pops up. I am SO not taking this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment